! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Religion&Beliefs Forum

Subject: God is living in myimagination
----------
@ xfrankie - 4.11.15 - 04:25pm
oh yeah.. i think its coming back, ur take on spiritual animal guides was uh.. i forget what?No i does not take you on spiritual animal guide because i was tell i am moslem then accepting hadist and quran as God Guide but I am mature in Religion Belief so i have some interpretation about God as modern view where math ,science physics was as my reference for to expance to digger about Quran and Hadist syareeat law from middle century ago ... i am moslem and i am modern people no living with camel as the first transportation only way middle century ago... my God prespectiv ,my God Perception and myGod knowledge and myGod experience on spiritual mystics so i was responsible because i have the spiritual experience .....i know the moslem was have personal class on God knowledge with personal interpretation so it is the truth because no people around the world cant seeing God form by directly except just interpretation with science and personal experience to close to logic thinker .... Do you can predict how long religions and beliefs became exist on time will be comparisson with science logic belief system ground base ? wink.gif
4.11.15 - 04:57pm
[reply]
[go to reply]
[go to topic]

8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search