! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fun&Media Forum

Subject: Top Ten Films Of All Time
----------
@ psnality - 18.11.15 - 05:37pm
First is always the best as it's the idea that proceeds the rest, Lord of The Rings I'd class as one film just in three very long parts.
Star Wars Empire Strikes back is the best in my opinion but Star Wars a new hope for me was the idea and originality that started the whole thing and holds more merit to me and same with the other trilogy films
Never liked the Star Wars prequels.

Good list though, Blade Runner was way before it's time even our time and a film for me that will never get old but didn't have room in my top 10, definitely top 20 though.
Lord of the Rings in the extended form is something like 11 hours, which is definitely worth sitting through for the few scenes in each movie that weren't in the original cut of just over 9 hours to piece it together. Although The Hobbit kinda sneaks into the Lord of the Rings franchise in a way that the prequel trilogy of Star Wars had to complete the numerical gap in the story. Speaking of the prequel trilogy though, the only movie of three that was actually any good was the third because it took away the awful Anakin character and gave life to Darth Vader. A New Hope and The Phantom Menace are the only two Star Wars movies that I cannot watch in their entirety, ANH only becomes interesting when Han Solo appears and Phantom Menace is just terrible and roughly 40 percent of the movie could be cut.

If the list was purely for sci-fi movies, Blade Runner would have definitely been in your top 5-8. thumbsup.gif
19.11.15 - 12:14pm
[reply]
[go to reply]
[go to topic]

8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search