! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Religion&Beliefs Forum

Subject: looking for satanists!!!
----------
@ 0gypsy0 - 3.03.15 - 05:56pm
Say no to drugssubstances to enhance my state of being are highly prohibited as one can not fullfill the bodies desires as well as the spirits. any one joining GOLDENDOMISTISM should be aware that drugs, alcohol and impure fleshly desires such as overt sexual activity and bondage to the such wont help excell in the path. but, rather i for one, concentrate upon the things of the mind and universe to gain immense knowledge and be filled with power and wisdom and harmony at all stages of living. at the same time physical health is also key such as nutritinal intake and knowlege of herbs, spices and no i don't maintain a vegan or vegitarian lifestyle though, i do highly regard them and do fast and have phases of vegan or vegitarian times. so all in all, i do agree with you that lots of extrordinary thoughtr are harvested while under the influence of substances though, i guarantee that my mentality is purely and innocently derived from the constant search of the good, the perfect and the like. ps. i do love misery the movie.
3.03.15 - 09:34pm
[reply]
[go to reply]
[go to topic]

8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search