! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

General Chat Forum

Subject: sexual assault
----------
i knew 4 a fact no1 wud believe me...i knew ther was no evidence i knew id lose friends .its each to ther own i suppose i just cudnt go forward knowin he cud b doing it to others maybe not as strong as me maybe more vunerable i cudnt live with myself .after all what did i have to lose? friends left. not true friends got slated on social media..who cares ther not me ! news reports n tweets so cruel. so what! i tried i did the right thing i knew in ma heart he wud weasle his way out of it....stood in court cried with anger al the way thro repeatin in ma head he knows wat he did while he hung his head lookin 4 pity..i knew he wud 'get off' we all think like that 3 yrs it took to get it in court but il say to ne1 who thinks its a waste of time speakin up...what do u have to lose? hes lost 12 yrs of his life not enuff but its a little way forward he wil b on sex reg for life he wil b reminded every day of me n how he didnt keep the power that he thought he had..just a weak pathetic excuse of a man . speak out speak out speak out ! and maybe more wil do the same speak about the positives the survivors not the victims..jumps off ma soap box
2.11.17 - 04:22pm
[reply]
[go to reply]
[go to topic]

8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search