! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Three network UK - Page 6/7

Subject: Three network UK
« <> »
usbcable 7.02.15 - 11:06am
they still take your money every month when the service dosent work! * +

3mel 8.02.15 - 12:47am
read your contract... if it says they will have your cash regardless there's not much to be done. if it don't smash with it ! * +

spunkydj 5.02.19 - 05:57pm
i've been on three network from the start apart from couple outages no problems * +

crail 5.02.19 - 06:34pm
Still on three. Still had no downtime. Plus as before, every new years eve I have signal. Not like back in the day when all networks went down * +

spunkydj 5.02.19 - 07:48pm
i remember when people used to complain of no service for half hour on new years eve * +

samcccc 6.05.19 - 07:35pm
Thats a big oof. i remember a while back Verizon Wireless had a big outage in our state. someone had cut through the fiberoptic cable leaving thousands of people without talk, text or data connectivity. We are blessed to have Wifi at our house so the outage didn't significantly impact us. however im sure there were people who relied on Verizon as their only form of connectivity. you would think they would set up their network so that it doesnt rely on one cable. like seriously... * +

samcccc 6.05.19 - 07:39pm
Just out of interest did they ever fix the network? Your post is really old and if they are still having those issues till this day that would low key suck * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index