! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Three network UK - Page 3/7

Subject: Three network UK
« <> »
usbcable 4.01.15 - 09:20am
Still no blood network. Rage.gif Three your a bunch of useless lazy incompetent idiots. Well I've had enough of this s**t. Time to leave. Shout.gif * +

lakewolf 7.01.15 - 10:45am
awesome network here in ukraine yahoo regardless of all bullets flying every where soldier downloads galore and all for 15 a month,, nice one THREE ! * +

bignblkm 8.01.15 - 12:54am
8 years with them. * +

usbcable 11.01.15 - 12:42pm
Customers getting very p*ssed off with disgusting customer service and threes inability to get the network running again. If your on three contract you have the right to not pay your bill if you are not getting the service you expect. * +

lakewolf 12.01.15 - 10:28am
why have a bill ! when pay @ go has been around as long as mobile phones idea * +

3mel 13.01.15 - 07:30am

@ usbcable - 11.01.15 - 12:42pm
Customers getting very p*ssed off with disgusting customer service and threes inability to get the network running again. If your on three contract you have the right to not pay your bill if you are not getting the service you expect.

if the whole network was down (like you seem to be intimating) it would headline news literally.
I feel sorry for their customer service staff in India as they work from call scripts by the sound of it and don't have any direct experience of the service themselves. anything non standard leaves them struggling for what to say while someone is raging at them...
I'd ask really nicely in store if they can try and get some answers for you as to whether your local area is down and is it being addressed. bare in mind that it's not part of their job. * +

usbcable 13.01.15 - 08:43pm
I don't think it will ever get fixed. They should just cut there losses go back to the old 3G setup. It's very clear that in the transition to 4G they have completely screwed everything up. The loss in profits will start to hit them hard over the coming months as angry customers leave. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index