! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what phone are you using - Page 16/20

Subject: what phone are you using
« <> »
banbury 26.03.21 - 04:53am
To be honest I have gone mad on phones this year Polo_011 and spent far too much money if I had a partner she would have shot me by now * +

polo_011 26.03.21 - 03:53pm

@ banbury - 26.03.21 - 04:42am
I think I should repeat the test and compare the results on a computer screen! It would make far more sense. Iam guessing you assumed I did that but I didnt! So I will now go away and do it properly!

lol.gif * +

polo_011 26.03.21 - 03:54pm

@ banbury - 26.03.21 - 04:53am
To be honest I have gone mad on phones this year Polo_011 and spent far too much money if I had a partner she would have shot me by now

hehe.gif life is short, enjoy all that you can mate, it's self care lol.gif I am a bad influence but I am not wrong :p
I would love to buy some of these crazy foldable phones once I am done buying stuff for my new place * +

banbury 26.03.21 - 07:16pm
Yes your a shocking influence you ever thought of being a salesman lol? the folding phones are certainly fascinating I just wouldn't want to invest that much money on one phone untill the concept is well proven and all the niggles have been ironed out. Maybe in another few years but not today thankyou lol I just dont have enough confidence in their endurance yet. there have been rumours about Apple creating a folding device, but then we have been hearing about the Apple car for ages too. * +

banbury 26.03.21 - 07:24pm
Although obviously a folding iPhone is a far more likely scenario than the car. I assume people find out about these things when companies apply for patents etc that fuels the rumours. * +

polo_011 1.04.21 - 09:15pm

@ banbury - 26.03.21 - 07:16pm
Yes your a shocking influence you ever thought of being a salesman lol? the folding phones are certainly fascinating I just wouldn't want to invest that much money on one phone untill the concept is well proven and all the niggles have been ironed out. Maybe in another few years but not today thankyou lol I just dont have enough confidence in their endurance yet. there have been rumours about Apple creating a folding device, but then we have been hearing about the Apple car for ages too.

lol.gif my bad!
Yeah Foldables are quite expensive right now, I think in the next year or 2 we should see their prices normalize and sit at flagship levels. * +

missmobi 1.08.21 - 12:02pm
Same galaxy but mostly iphone * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark