! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

LISTEN TO: CLUB 80'S MUSIC UK - Page 1/2

Subject: LISTEN TO: CLUB 80'S MUSIC UK
Replies: 9 Views: 3074
> »
technom8 17.10.19 - 04:12am
It's absolutely free to tune into Club 80's Music UK!I'm sure most of you like listening to music on the way to work :-) https://club80smusicuk24.wixsite.com/radio * +

crail 18.10.19 - 03:25am
Most cars have dab radio now anyway * +

crail 18.10.19 - 03:28am
Dodgy site. Makes me think you aren't legit to be honest. What guy from London would say that * +

3mel 18.10.19 - 02:07pm
80s club music blink.gif WTF is that gonna be * +

technom8 20.10.19 - 08:25am
If you know about technology you would know internet radio stations are far more advance than DAB radio which is rubbish. The only person who is dodgy is you look at your picture I can write what I like idiot by the way I never said anything I wrote it you obviously cant read anyway. Some people on here are so backward. * +

crail 20.10.19 - 05:11pm
People have dab radio (which is not rubbish) and spotify in their cars these days. Get with the times * +

crail 20.10.19 - 05:12pm
I can't take anyone who blocks their browser on a wapsite seriously * +

technom8 24.10.19 - 12:19am
DAB IS rubbish hardly any radio stations. Internet radio is far more advanced try checking the music out and there are far more internet radio stations than DAB if it wasn't for pirate radio there wouldn't be hardly any radio stations on the air. Half of the DAB radio stations were pirate Kiss, Centreforce88.3, Solar,MI-Soul etc You need to get with the times man cos I run an internet radio station, where's yours? lol The browser isn't blocked...Wapsites? That's a thing of the past we all use websites nowadys get with the times lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search