! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

sim free mobiles - Page 1/2

Subject: sim free mobiles
Replies: 14 Views: 8523
> »
sweetcaroline 6.07.18 - 11:58am
What are people's thoughts on this subject? * +

dremmel123 6.07.18 - 12:13pm
I only have sim free phones . Sim free contract better value * +

lvrboy18 6.07.18 - 08:41pm
Don't know Much About Sim Free Mobile. Just Heard About it * +

3mel 7.07.18 - 02:40pm
you should break out your calculator, pen and paper. it can be better and it can be worse.

* figure out what tariff you'd want and what it costs sim only.
* then the price of that tariff with the phone you want and how long it would have to run on contract.
* then the price of the phone sim free.

if the price of the sim only tariff (over the same length of time as the contract upgrade) + the sim free phone is cheaper than the upgrade would be over the full contract term then get that, if not don't.

if you're not that fussed about having a warranty you can get something new(ish) even cheaper from an independent phone shop who'll sell PAYG phones but unlocked, or 2nd hand shops will have nearly new phones the owner sold and finally refurbished online sellers have phones that have been repaired. that last one is super cheap. * +

crail 8.07.18 - 01:25am
Never had a contract on my life. Payg king. Buy the phone, and if you're a big caller get a SIM only deal. Always turns out cheaper unless you're offered some amazing deal from a desperate provider * +

sparky04 9.07.18 - 03:55am
I have always had a sim free phone for many years. I am on giffgaff. They run adhoc off of the o2 network. 20 pounds a month unlimited texts, and calls, 9gb of 4g data, then down to unlimited 3g so never runs out of data either. * +

3mel 9.07.18 - 11:53pm
sh*t that is good... but I'm sure I could get them to change their minds about what unlimited means * +

sweetcaroline 10.07.18 - 12:01am
I'm happy with being on 02 it's just the fact of it may b easier 2 have a sim 3 mobile incase u wan't 2 change your network that's all I'm thinking about.I know that they tell u if that phone doesn't except a certain network * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search