! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

nokia n950 - Page 2/2

Subject: nokia n950
« <
smiler05 13.05.17 - 08:18pm
i went to my bank app and it said about jailbroken said i would have to do factory settings * +

3mel 14.05.17 - 12:20am

@ smiler05 - 13.05.17 - 08:18pm
i went to my bank app and it said about jailbroken said i would have to do factory settings

your bank app is at fault, as I said the term jailbreak refers to iPhones and not windows.

it is possible to have a hacked windows phone but unless you bought it that way 2nd hand, it doesn't apply to you. it's not something that can happen by accident, it takes a lot of work.

if you have to use that app and you want to factory reset, get a decent file browser and backup app to save everything that you don't want wiped off the phone. * +

sisfreak2017 17.05.17 - 05:47pm
i went to my bank app and it
said about jailbroken
roflmao.gif was it a official banking app or obe some numpties created hoping people's get fooled , lots of uk banks have deserted WP , im with Nwest and always have their app from first crappy 610 phones.
Like the guys already said jailbreak isn't applicable to WP , you can hack windows phone but thats the only time youd need need to worry about security.
To open hack your phone would give you no benefits whatsoever and quite the opposite , the hack process is just a chinese bypass of the developers rights which unless your a deveoper or have access to a phone thats been ''jail broken'' dont need.
RESET YOUR PHONE.
. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark