! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

best os ever to be released - Page 2/9

Subject: best os ever to be released
« <> »
spunkydj 22.06.17 - 09:33pm
it depends on peoples preference so everyone thinks different * +

loote 9.07.17 - 01:50pm
as long i can recieve calls and texts i not bothered * +

polo_011 21.07.17 - 06:42pm
Symbian. Had Nokia not have got greedy, we'd be enjoying an efficient and incredibly matured Mobile OS by now. Had they stuck to developing both S60 and UIQ with Sony Ericsson, Motorola and others, things would have been different.

Ah well! * +

crail 21.07.17 - 08:21pm
Symbian would have been mature now but boy was it a buggy mess even on the latest devices * +

gtr1 22.07.17 - 05:35am
Crail that is Wat I was telling u for years. Lol Symbian was a mess. Nobody listened. As boring as it may sound I guess the best is between Android and IOS. I personally think Android cos it brought real smartphones to the masses unlike anything we seen before. IOS did push innovation that usually filters down to android later. At least we agree. Lol after 10yrs * +

gtr1 22.07.17 - 05:46am
On the other hand it is a sad time for phones now. Everything these days is just a clone of the original iPhone from 2007. I miss the golden age of mobile when everyone was pushing for smaller devices and we had a variety of designs like flip and slider and swivel and the interesting n90 even though it was a mess. I miss the innovation. Nowadays all phones r clones. * +

crail 22.07.17 - 11:35am
It was a mess compared to today's phones. Still the best phones to be had at the time. So no, i don't agree. You missed out on a lot of fun back then * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index