! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Google wap - Page 1/1

Subject: Google wap
Replies: 5 Views: 2942

ungers 29.10.14 - 05:41am
Was just wondering....where do I get Google, that is 100 percent wap-based?....Not like on a phone, I want to use it on pc...it can be for phones, I will add java to make it compatible with windows.... * +

xxlee 17.11.14 - 08:31pm
chin * +

ndrau 22.12.14 - 04:41pm
On the internet where else ? * +

nosfratu 30.01.15 - 08:42am
Ungers u won't get it on a pc and not via java its the headers build into the php coding that detects if you have a mobile device or a pc that either redirects you to a mobile version of google or the web version ..... These days. Only way I can think of is if u use a phone emulator on ur pc but then u will physically have an image of the phone on ur pc and it won't look to cool as it will give u the same screen size of the actual phone emulated. Maye try searching for a .WML browser that u can download acces the internet from that browser then it MUST give u google on a mobile view. These days its all HTML 5 and wap not really used anymore. * +

nosfratu 30.01.15 - 08:46am
Or get the google code from their developers forum and recode it into a wml page that u can host on free hosting servers and then just connect to that page via ur browser (not IE) chrome or opera would acces wml pages still. That's the only way really get a 100 wap/wml google * +

dorian2k 18.09.15 - 06:37am
I think if he uses one of those proxy sites he could probably get Wap Google *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search