! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

how ? - Page 1/2

Subject: how ?
Replies: 9 Views: 2924
> »
ndrau 24.06.12 - 10:45pm
i am from South Africa and we have a satelite tv network here u can subscribe it for not to much but how do they do it that u dont pay for any other data charges while watching tv on ur phones * +

1retro1 25.06.12 - 09:05am
u will now.they will see ur post.gona get hammerd now facepalm * +

3mel 25.06.12 - 12:43pm
do they state that you wont be paying for any other data charges ? that would be strange unless this satellite company was part of your mobile network provider.. i'd assume (without actually knowing for sure) that your going to be paying your network for the data you use as part of this service, unless fones over there have dstv receivers built into them. * +

pmbguy69 4.07.12 - 12:52am
i think the dstv fee covers this, or somehow they figured out a way to pick up broadcast via phone reciever... N also dstv got contacts, n are owned by a bigger company, etc... * +

ndrau 4.07.12 - 10:32pm
no extra data that u have to pay ! * +

pmbguy69 4.07.12 - 11:13pm
well, think about it this way, im pretty sure ds got a direct business link with the first network that was rocking dstv on phones, then the other networks would have no choice but to hook up similar deals or else seem uncool... * +

3mel 5.07.12 - 12:59am
one company cant offer you prices on another companies service. not atleast without having negotiated some deal. * +

ndrau 17.07.12 - 12:27pm
easy then we just need the DSTV settings for free browsing ..... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum