! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BLACKBERRY WITHDRAW - Page 3/3

Subject: BLACKBERRY WITHDRAW
« <
3mel 1.04.12 - 03:03pm
leaving the normal consumer market would be suicide. i dont get it there still incredibly successful compared to lots of other manufacturers unless they borrowed money against projected sales forecasts or something stupid like that. * +

polo_011 1.04.12 - 04:20pm
They are doing well in emerging markets, thats why they wont withdraw. Majority of smartphone users in countries like South Africa, Brazil, Argentina etc...are BlackBerrys, i hear even in the UK, and other Europeans countries have also seen sum rapid BB adoption, what IMO will help is if they throw in sum gud dual-core CPUs, huge batteries in their phones, then license out BIS as they used to do,remember Nokia E61 and SE P990 had BB Connect? * +

ragnorak 2.04.12 - 12:19pm
It strikes me as slightly sulky to say they're refocusing away from the consumer market just because they haven't sold as many units as Apple and Android etc. Plenty of people I know have Blackberry phones and I often spot them on people I pass in the street too. I'm sure for all their talk they will continue to mass-produce the popular 8520 at least. I have one myself and find I use it far more for communicating than my San Francisco (though the latter is better for games and videos). * +

pmbguy69 3.04.12 - 06:02pm
lol, bb was always destined to be kinda short lived... n bet you i know why they focusing on business clientel, cause they use bb for business, n a littloe surfing, unlike the all the sa users i know who use it for an internet pillaging tool, lol... BIS cost them loads in SA, lol *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index