! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nigeria Topic - Page 11/11

Subject: Nigeria Topic
« <
emmakoko 7.09.10 - 08:01pm
I wonder why we nigerian can't get our freedom here.WHY * +

proton 7.09.10 - 08:09pm
pmpl * +

s.south 7.09.10 - 08:17pm
I like it, series of warning and yet we kept on derailing... * +

exhibit 7.09.10 - 09:56pm
So many things on my mind,dnt knw wherd to start frm lolthinking * +

nigaria 7.09.10 - 10:05pm
I got 2 express my notion here! Though i just didn't want to place any comment about it bt sees it proper 2 make it known so that other admins here would see to it as well.. . . . . .this forum is for topics that relates to wap/gprs,but this tread tags NIGERIA TOPIC as if the talk would be generalised as both political,judiciary,religeon etc,so 2 me dis topic is absolutely irrelevant.. . . . . . * +

nigaria 7.09.10 - 10:14pm
Its not specific as per what its adressing,so if u get my point please say something, and lets not all be dull headed all together.tnx * +

ostech 7.09.10 - 10:18pm
This forum will no longer allow topics discussing Nigeria network cheats. The main Nigeria topic will remain locked. new topics created will be removed and the autor will get banned. We have warned you many times to follow the rules, to stay on topic, to not abuse one another or admin etc but to no effect. Should you wish to discuss Nigeria cheats you are welcome to create your own Group for this purpose or use the search option within Groups to find the relevant Groups *

« <

This topic is locked!

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search