! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

nigeria wap/gprs - Page 2398/2398

Subject: nigeria wap/gprs
« <
gista08 2.06.09 - 10:02pm
172.18.254.5:8080 * +

timokale 2.06.09 - 10:16pm
cheers I really appreciat dos who hlp pple, they av neva seen or mt cos it will put s.m.i.l.e on dia face to here pple giving nd sharing testimony abt them. I knw 4sure, if u hlp dos ppl u only knw witout tinking of dos u dnt datz is to say dis lif is *** still remain stagnant *** letz,hlp generally, datz wot is right according 2 d law of happinesssssssz. * +

timokale 2.06.09 - 10:30pm
Plz,cn dis zain ip nd port wok wit opera2.0.... Can any brodaz plz tll m if it woks wit opm2 poin 0 cos emptn is no now making m 2 suffocate in enjoying ma b+r+o+w+z+i+n+g so far. Thankz * +

dani2xll 2.06.09 - 10:31pm
This topic is being used for off-topic discussions unrelated to nigeria wap and gprs, posting in non-English and using this post to just say hi to other users despite been asked continually to use your bud requests and pop option for friends greetings instead of using this as a reason to bump this topic artificially. Due to this the topic has become too big with too much old and related information. A new topic has been created titled nigeria wap/gprs new. * +

dani2xll 2.06.09 - 10:31pm
users and sharers are asked to use the new topic for nigeria wap/gprs and to keep the topic clean along the lines of the original purpose of this topic. Thank you. Topic Closed! *

« <

This topic is locked!

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2398
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search