! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Wapsite Building - Page 78/78

Subject: Wapsite Building
« <
pmbguy69 4.07.12 - 11:21pm
ok, in responce to a query about php on mobile... ok, i have coded php sites on my phone in the past, and even though i pulled it off, it was painstakingly slow, and consisted of about 50 small php files which i included in each other n so on to build up functionality, etc... Really good fun, n helped me learn a lot it was great fun... If you look around there's lots of scripts n stuff you can combine to get coding from mobile... * +

pmbguy69 4.07.12 - 11:25pm
for example using opera mini n net2ftp i coded a small fwrite script that i used to create a file for header n footer n then a small action bit to include action.extension... Or something along those lines... * +

kennedyy 9.07.12 - 08:50am
Ignorance of information excuses no one!!!How would you like to school in Ghana?..Neither JAMB nor POST-UTME required.Bachelor/Master's degree programmes available:Management in Computer Studies (BscMCS),Oil and Gas Engineering B.Eng),Computer Science (Bsc),Computer Engineering (B.Eng),Electronics Comm. Engineering (B.Eng),Information Systems Science (Bsc),Economics (Bsc),Human Development and Psychology (Bsc),Instructional Technology (Bsc),Biomedical Engineering,Marketing (BBA), Jouranalism a * +

celekuti 14.07.12 - 12:41am
GET THE BEST FACEBOOK EXPERIDNCE. GET ALL THE PC FBOOK FEATURES THROUGH HERE....FBOOK BETA..http://bit.ly/N6yHQF * +

3mel 14.07.12 - 12:33pm
yeah or we could NOT do that @above post. sorry to say this but no1 shud trust a Nigerian asking you to put your facebook details into their own clone site. * +

xxlee 6.08.15 - 09:37pm
Any clean, virus free decent sites in this post then? * +

saurabhthe 23.08.15 - 10:18am
i also want to create a free wapsite in india on mobile *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-78
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply