! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FREENET (FTB) in any country - Page 8/9

Subject: FREENET (FTB) in any country
« <> »
sisfreak2017 10.05.20 - 01:24am

@ 3000ad - 8.05.20 - 05:14pm
Its not like a trip from you to Africa will have any positive significant,....good suit yourself (thumbup

Thanks, but!
We already have enough dung to last a lifetime. We don't need your, rare, expensive and endangered dung; It's unethical!
Keep it for yourselves; you c*nts!

Who knows, perhaps next year we could be selling you Cat Guano.
drool.gif * +

crail 10.05.20 - 02:24am

@ 3000ad - 8.05.20 - 05:14pm
Its not like a trip from you to Africa will have any positive significant,....good suit yourself (thumbup

True, nothing or nobody could make that sh*t hole any better thumbsup.gif not even the legend that is me * +

3000ad 20.05.20 - 09:34pm

@ sisfreak2017 - 10.05.20 - 01:24am
Thanks, but!
We already have enough dung to last a lifetime. We don't need your, rare, expensive and endangered dung; It's unethical!
Keep it for yourselves; you c*nts!

Who knows, perhaps next year we could be selling you Cat Guano.
drool.gif

Hehehe....stop abusing the word [u]We [/u] . Next time you want to use that word [u] We [/u] here, pls be more specific and direct that ure referring to you and ur boozemate Crail.

Its total embarrassing, disrespectful and dirty to the image of the important noble men and women in ur continent who through their (both past and present) positive contributions in their various places of speciality made heaven on earth for you boooz and unproductive swines, to be identified with you and ur mate * +

3000ad 20.05.20 - 09:51pm

@ crail - 10.05.20 - 02:24am
True, nothing or nobody could make that sh*t hole any better thumbsup.gif not even the legend that is me

sh*t hole?....Is that what ur sh*ty logic faculty could come up with....?

U see...whoever told you that youre legend has been feeding you with s**ts. maybe He/She probably saw what ur brain is made up of.

The person was insulting ur person Lol lol.gif * +

crail 21.05.20 - 06:10pm
sh*tty logic? It's a third world country. It's a dump! Don't insult me by saying I would visit * +

3000ad 5.06.20 - 01:27am
50,000yrs age the dump was ur ancestral home

Resources exploited from the same dump contributed enormously for the development of ur so called first world continent

Even in the midst of the development the dump was one of the backbone of, u couldn't boast of any achievement but u hide behind the achievements of noble people of interest in ur continent and anonymous the web offers ur broke as s self to run ur mouth

95 percent of us of the living in the dump will smoke u piece of garbage, if life was fair with the resources at ur disposal

Shame...ure even worthless if you come to the dump....

Show some respect to the dump u c*nt * +

sisfreak2017 5.06.20 - 01:59am

@ 3000ad - 5.06.20 - 01:27am
50,000yrs age the dump was ur ancestral home

Resources exploited from the same dump contributed enormously for the development of ur so called first world continent

Even in the midst of the development the dump was one of the backbone of, u couldn't boast of any achievement but u hide behind the achievements of noble people of interest in ur continent and anonymous the web offers ur broke as s self to run ur mouth

95 percent of us of the living in the dump will smoke u piece of garbage, if life was fair with the resources at ur disposal

Shame...ure even worthless if you come to the dump....

Show some respect to the dump u c*nt

We shall send you some guano.1clivey1.gif We hope this makes right some of our colonial wrongdoings.

fairy.gif
Sorry, but were not allowed to bu m South Africans anymore. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark