! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

best ssd+ how big for os - Page 8/11

Subject: best ssd+ how big for os
« <> »
nobyboy 26.11.14 - 05:03pm
yes, my case is massive and has good cable management but i wasnt arsed when i first built it.. put them al behind the mobo and used cable ties to tidy them.. looks tidy now and surly it will have better air flow * +

norega 26.11.14 - 08:32pm
My gaming machine has nice cable managment with all the cables braded and it looks really tarty as i have a windowed case and wanted it looking good. The mini itx betfenix prodigy case was a nightmare as there is virtually no room for cables even a modular psu makes little diffrence . * +

nobyboy 26.11.14 - 08:37pm
iv got a zalman z11+ with a window on the side. good job too because i dont think the cooler master would have fit * +

norega 27.11.14 - 04:34pm
Is that a big cooler then ? I have the black megahalem and thats on the large side . I dud think about using a closed water cooler in the itx build but a good air cooler is better * +

nobyboy 27.11.14 - 05:54pm
its easy 2 n a half times bigger than the stock amd cooler.. had to move the ram to the next slots because it wouldnt have gone on otherwise * +

nobyboy 27.11.14 - 05:54pm
its the most popular aftermarket cooler apparently.. that was enough for me to buy it * +

norega 27.11.14 - 06:54pm
Yeah its a good step up from a stock cooler . Get a decent fan on it though you will get even better temps * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index