! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Windows 9 - Page 8/12

Subject: Windows 9
« <> »
norega 11.09.14 - 03:19pm
Intel are still the leaders obviously * +

newt182 12.09.14 - 05:07pm
Metro is still there. [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--wgAsHWNRE[/link] Like I said, it's a part of their business plan. * +

norega 12.09.14 - 08:16pm
Thats cool now they just need to fk off with the metro cr*p in the start menu and job done . I dont want to see any metro cr*p when i turn on my computer . * +

newt182 12.09.14 - 09:53pm
That's cool? confuse.gif In the video you have metro apps in your programs list. Metro apps run in 'desktop' windows now. You have the same big metro touch screen thing that you have on Win 8. Win 8 has less metro stuff in the 'desktop' part of the OS and with Start is Back runs like Win 7. If you didn't like Win 8 then how can you like this considering it has more metro? * +

norega 12.09.14 - 10:01pm
Well like i said i don't want or need metro ever and if this the way windows is going ill just stick to mac os for everything apart from gaming. Microsoft is killing windows and the negativity of w8 proves it regardless if its got start is back or any other skin or shell * +

norega 12.09.14 - 10:03pm
Anyway there are rumours that metro will be an optional install for desktop users in which case no one with half a brain cell will install * +

alvar89 13.09.14 - 12:37am
I like metro ui so much id rather swich off desktop mode and play with the tiles all day drool.gif All day resizing them and pinchzoom untill my eyes turn dry and i cant move my eyelashes daydream.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index