! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

upgrade CPU - Page 7/11

Subject: upgrade CPU
« <> »
alvar89 24.01.23 - 09:09am
No need to bring all that weirdo drama in the tech side. This is usually a place were ppl get actual answers for actual questions. The kinderkarten will be fixed soon again i think anyway. * +

wakeup4 24.01.23 - 02:53pm
Resist the matrix * +

alvar89 24.01.23 - 04:56pm

@ wakeup4 - 24.01.23 - 02:53pm
Resist the matrix

We are biological machines living in a a self made society. There is no matrix. Thinking that we are sleeping in pods and running a simulation is just idiotic. What would be the point of it? We do have the elite organising ways to live off us that is about as far as i can go with any conspiracy. Brainwashing and political circus is what we have no simulation. What would one get out of running a simulation this flawed? * +

wakeup4 24.01.23 - 06:12pm

@ alvar89 - 24.01.23 - 04:56pm
We are biological machines living in a a self made society. There is no matrix. Thinking that we are sleeping in pods and running a simulation is just idiotic. What would be the point of it? We do have the elite organising ways to live off us that is about as far as i can go with any conspiracy. Brainwashing and political circus is what we have no simulation. What would one get out of running a simulation this flawed?

No we aint sleeping in pods youve been watching to many films.
It is a simulation though its not our true essence * +

alvar89 24.01.23 - 06:57pm

@ wakeup4 - 24.01.23 - 06:12pm
No we aint sleeping in pods youve been watching to many films.
It is a simulation though its not our true essence

What is our true essence then? * +

wakeup4 24.01.23 - 08:21pm

@ alvar89 - 24.01.23 - 06:57pm
What is our true essence then?

We are pure consciousness what we call the human body is just a point of attention from which we observe the simulation. The problem with most humans is they fully identify with the simulation therefore totally miss their true essence. * +

alvar89 24.01.23 - 10:08pm

@ wakeup4 - 24.01.23 - 08:21pm
We are pure consciousness what we call the human body is just a point of attention from which we observe the simulation. The problem with most humans is they fully identify with the simulation therefore totally miss their true essence.

Without this human brain you become just leftover energy that has no shells to contain any memories. Therefor making this here right now the reality. This reality is flawed and just proves that there is no consciousness behind us humans that would conform us into a unity. We are loose cannons driven by our own self interest. We share no consciousness at all. After you die you become worm feed nothing else. Anyone who thinks otherwise is not able to accept the reality that this is it and that we humans are no better than animals even worse. Atleast the animals try to live in a practical pattern not constantly battling there emotions overthinking. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index