! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

picture size - Page 4/5

Subject: picture size
« <> »
urvoice1 29.03.12 - 12:14am

@ rubylee - 28.03.12 - 09:00pm
thanks for all your help but I'm still not getting anywhere I'm doing all you day Jupiter but I don't want to crop the image I just want to alter it to the size I am wanting, and in another program I have its asking for size in pixels instead of inches etc, why are things so complicated these days or maybe its just that I'm getting old lol

is there a pick list option next to the 'pixels' Like a small inverted triangle ? inverted means upside down. * +

jupiter2 29.03.12 - 03:47am
So as I said, you need some professional editing softwares like Adobe Photoshop to accurately resize a photo in inches... But, other freeware alternatives can also be handy though... * +

nanang.f 29.03.12 - 06:09am
try acdsee pro. use edit feature find resize and custom pixel to inch. for printing i still recomended acdsee photoslate. if u like it, then buy it * +

nanang.f 29.03.12 - 06:15am
or get the free programs like photoscape. no need to buy it, just download from official site * +

rubylee 29.03.12 - 03:09pm
thanku for all your help n time * +

anduan 29.03.12 - 05:08pm
3 pages and noone mentioned the IrfanView. One of the best freeware image editors and one of the easier. Im using it every day the last years, mainly for resizing images. But this program can do many more things. For me, IrfanView is so essential as the CCleaner. tea2 * +

anduan 29.03.12 - 05:08pm
This is the 'Resize' page of IrfanView. You can see the size of image in pixels, cm and inches.
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum