! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

camera digital slr canon vs nikon - Page 3/6

Subject: camera digital slr canon vs nikon
« <> »
norega 15.08.14 - 10:44pm
Sorry but you no nothing about photography anfd very litle about tech in general as newt pointed out sevral times now . what cameras do you have and what lens selection then ? I call bulls.t * +

norega 15.08.14 - 10:48pm
all the preset markers and planing in the world mean f.ck all if you dont have a camera with dozens of cross focus points and superfast metering and focus . You can not manually shoot a racing car flying by at 180mph or a footballer running ttop speed on a manual lens even on a 5000 pound camera like a ds4 its just not possible all. * +

brett82 16.08.14 - 06:50am
i could use my slr to shoot ya in the head that would make a mess or sa80 for less of a mess either way your a goner lol * +

mok214 17.08.14 - 09:48pm

@ norega - 15.08.14 - 10:48pm
all the preset markers and planing in the world mean f.ck all if you dont have a camera with dozens of cross focus points and superfast metering and focus . You can not manually shoot a racing car flying by at 180mph or a footballer running ttop speed on a manual lens even on a 5000 pound camera like a ds4 its just not possible all.

Wtf.gif That is a giant load of bull s**t. Come on dude, how do you think they did it before digital cameras came out. I know you can remember that, you're only eight years younger than I am. * +

norega 17.08.14 - 10:07pm
You such a c*ck . You know nothing about modern digital photography and probrably nothing about film photography either . You can not manuall focus hi speed action on a dslr it isnt possible and no pro photographer will tell you any different . Still waiting for you to list you so called lens and camera selection that you claim to have . Like i said before newt has pointed out your constant lack of knowledge of anything technical and that obviously carrys across to photography . * +

norega 17.08.14 - 10:08pm
Dont try giving advise to someone on a subject you no nothing about . * +

norega 17.08.14 - 10:10pm
Do you even know what cross focus points and metering is ? How about aperture and shutter speed? Tell me how a budget dslr is going to capture a fast scene with a manual lens and a gimped 4000/s shutter speed lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index