! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BtJunkie RIP - Page 3/6

Subject: BtJunkie RIP
« <> »
kr1shna 9.02.12 - 05:38pm
Yep isohunt is still rollin :) * +

1971efc 9.02.12 - 06:40pm
I can see the price of legitimate software going up once all the torrent sites are closed down because there will be no where else to get them from * +

metulj 10.02.12 - 08:30pm

@ bbyboyx - 9.02.12 - 02:13am
you should care metul about others like piratesbay.. sole reason bein cos if piratesbay gets forced to close down, itll have a huge ripple effect with regards to other torrent sites.... its like the megaupload case. because it was the top boy of that type of service, it had a ripple effect. if you go onto some similar sites like megaupload, youll see tgings have changed significantly.... well thats what am noticing anyways lol

most likely you just sadi that cos you didnt even heard ever for suprnova.org pmpl * +

tippit 15.02.12 - 05:18am
thats just sad, if thing go on like this lots of isps are guna shut down, cus if i cant torrent anymore i might just as well cancel my internet supscription, cus everything else can be done on my fone * +

laris02 15.02.12 - 06:00am
Eat a burger mok u moron.. * +

laris02 15.02.12 - 06:15am
Piracy is not good, file sharing is file sharing. And simply such douchebags wont realise that soft abroad isnt cheaper but salary is 4 or more times less. Not that it concerns only soft, but any file sharing.. Its simply like making acopy of a tape and handing it to a friend in the old days * +

laris02 15.02.12 - 06:17am
What do u think of ACTA, dear mok? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark