! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

3DMark (2013) - Page 22/25

Subject: 3DMark (2013)
« <> »
spartan2 22.11.16 - 03:04pm

@ norega - 22.11.16 - 10:51am
thinks he knows better than the worlds best overcloker facepalm.gif. The guys working with intel ffs he says there isnt any point in dd4 for gaming . But no mathew wyatt says otherwise . Go over make a thread on overclockers cpu forum and argue with him about it . you are so wrong

Google yourself 'appeal to authority.' Now post something that isn't that in response. I don't accept those easily like you do, because I have independent thought as well as factual evidence.

Please go away. Memory speed matters on Skylake in games when you have a lot of GPU performance, as I have shown. Fact. * +

norega 22.11.16 - 03:56pm
Go and ask him is all i can say . You will be proven wrong by someone with more experience and knowledge than yourself . Period * +

norega 22.11.16 - 03:57pm

@ spartan2 - 22.11.16 - 02:57pm
The burden of proof isn't on me to trawl through a forum and find the posts you are claiming. That is up to you. Find them if you wish (heh good luck) nobody is stopping you.

But until then, why not keep your mouth shut. I have backed up my claims with first hand experience on the platform, plus solid proven benchmarks from an independent test.

If you want to argue against that with your useless claims of forum posts that nobody can show or even prove they exist and what is essentially your word as someone without a Skylake system, then that's fine and dandy, because it's hilariously dumb.

I have posted evidence and experience. You have well.....nothing so far. Try harder.

Go and ask him is all the evidence i need . Overclockers.co.uk / ask 8pack * +

norega 22.11.16 - 03:57pm

@ spartan2 - 22.11.16 - 02:57pm
The burden of proof isn't on me to trawl through a forum and find the posts you are claiming. That is up to you. Find them if you wish (heh good luck) nobody is stopping you.

But until then, why not keep your mouth shut. I have backed up my claims with first hand experience on the platform, plus solid proven benchmarks from an independent test.

If you want to argue against that with your useless claims of forum posts that nobody can show or even prove they exist and what is essentially your word as someone without a Skylake system, then that's fine and dandy, because it's hilariously dumb.

I have posted evidence and experience. You have well.....nothing so far. Try harder.

Go and ask him is all the evidence i need . Overclockers.co.uk / ask 8pack
As said i have a x99 system that is better anyways . * +

spartan2 22.11.16 - 04:49pm
Let me demonstrate the blatant stupidity of your argument thus far with an equivalent:

God said I'm right. He said it in the Bible and he said it on an internet forum. You go look it up and find it. I know I read it but it's up to you to find it and ask. Obviously you're wrong and everyone else you say is wrong, because God is always right. Therefore I'm right.

Yes, your statements are THAT stupid and useless here. Now shuffle off and think about the dumb things you have said. * +

spartan2 22.11.16 - 05:11pm
Find the posts precisely relevant to this discussion or shut up basically. You have nothing without them, and even with them (if they exist lulz) it's weak. * +

norega 22.11.16 - 05:15pm
Dont need the post just log onto the forum ask 8pack he will fill you in mathew * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-25
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index