! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Desktop PC - Page 2/18

Subject: Desktop PC
« <> »
alvar89 15.10.22 - 10:00am
Currently waiting for raptorlake to come on sale. Will build a new rig for the next 5 years. Been trying to cycle out the cpu, mobo, ram , psu and case every 5 years. Will go for a 13700k and try out how ddr5 is. Current build is a corsair h100x cooled i7 8700k, 32gb 3600mhz ddr4, 750gb of nvme storage and a 1tb sata ssd for games. Just went from a gtx 1080ti to a rtx 3080 that will be in the new build also. * +

alvar89 15.10.22 - 10:00am

@ norega - 14.10.22 - 11:18pm
Yeah I still have two desktops one midi tower with a 12700k, 32gb ddr5 ,6tb of nvme storage and a rtx2080 . And a micro tax build with a Ryzen 7700x 32gn ddr5 2tb nvme storage . Have a m1 MacBook Pro also that is an amazing bit of kit and can actually play windows games

How is your experience with ddr5 so far? Its the early days and all. * +

sisfreak2017 15.10.22 - 10:02am
I've seen that workaround mentioned and In light of my job, I cannot afford anything unofficial on my computers.
It's not fair Sad.gif I can't even watch p.orn.

If I go on big knockers.com administration will probably know.
Boobies.gif * +

alvar89 15.10.22 - 10:06am
I had another build aside from 2018 with a amd ryzen 2700x but it was not up to the task compared to intel. Got rid of it. Had a hard time getting it stable even with a good cooler and mobo. Was not able to oc it. I know the newer ryzens are better but im sticking to intel just in case. Also tried out the massive bequiet dark rock 4 pro on the ryzen. It did not go silent enough for my liking. The aio coolers do a better job keeping the fans fully off when not gaming. The air cooler even then had the fans going and making noise. * +

alvar89 15.10.22 - 10:09am

@ sisfreak2017 - 15.10.22 - 10:02am
I've seen that workaround mentioned and In light of my job, I cannot afford anything unofficial on my computers.
It's not fair Sad.gif I can't even watch p.orn.

If I go on big knockers.com administration will probably know.
Boobies.gif

I have bought my w10 keys online for around 12 euros. They work awesome. There perfectly legit just gotten for a price the oem buy them in bulk. Have not seen anyone who had pproblems with them. A youtuber even called microsoft and got affirmed that they are real keys. Many youtubers promote these keys with a discount code in there name. * +

warded 15.10.22 - 07:50pm

@ alvar89 - 14.10.22 - 02:56pm
Is there a particular reason for you to use a dumbphone? You dont like the lack of security caused by google apps or?

I kinda dropped out of upgrading to a new smart phone after n80 and n95. Went with a basic clamshell Samsung. Used that one for years until the hinge broke. Upgraded to a simple nokia 105. I am a bit security-conscious, but that had no effect to these choices. * +

alvar89 15.10.22 - 09:06pm

@ warded - 15.10.22 - 07:50pm
I kinda dropped out of upgrading to a new smart phone after n80 and n95. Went with a basic clamshell Samsung. Used that one for years until the hinge broke. Upgraded to a simple nokia 105. I am a bit security-conscious, but that had no effect to these choices.

If it suits your lifestyle then why not. I rely alot on the smarphones functions at work and social life. Would not be able to go off it at all. I dont play any games on the phone but i use alot of apps to calculate things or share photos with my boss of work. Also read pdf-s on the go. Even a quick youtube is always handy. The most i like the camera and being able to show pictures on the go. Plus at lunch time its awesome to read up on news or to do some online shopping. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index