! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Best laptop brand - Page 2/2

Subject: Best laptop brand
« <
msxhan 22.09.22 - 07:46pm
HP LAPTOPS ARE GOOD EXCELENT AND POWERFUL * +

alvar89 22.09.22 - 08:05pm

@ msxhan - 22.09.22 - 07:46pm
HP LAPTOPS ARE GOOD EXCELENT AND POWERFUL

HP is terrible. Most laptops that have failed and ended up at my hands to see if it can be fixed have been hp. Mostly bad cooling designs. Acer is a close second. Mostly seen lenovos and dells only having typical software problems that were just the users fault. I would buy dell, asus or lenovo if i needed a laptop. * +

1clivey1 23.09.22 - 06:09pm
Macbook pro i use its fast * +

norega 24.09.22 - 06:58pm
Apple make the best laptops no contest. If you must have windows just install it on a Mac. Lenovo thinkpads are the best windows laptops they re built like bricks anything else is like a toy * +

alvar89 24.09.22 - 07:33pm

@ norega - 24.09.22 - 06:58pm
Apple make the best laptops no contest. If you must have windows just install it on a Mac. Lenovo thinkpads are the best windows laptops they re built like bricks anything else is like a toy

I have a old ibm thinpad from around 2002 or so. Still works. Runs xp. * +

sisfreak2017 25.09.22 - 05:32pm

@ norega - 24.09.22 - 06:58pm
Apple make the best laptops no contest. If you must have windows just install it on a Mac. Lenovo thinkpads are the best windows laptops they re built like bricks anything else is like a toy

Almost all the laptops at work are Lenovo. They get hammered by the students and unlike the students not many of the laptops fail.
Sad.gif * +

norega 6.10.22 - 08:27pm

@ alvar89 - 24.09.22 - 07:33pm
I have a old ibm thinpad from around 2002 or so. Still works. Runs xp.

Have a old single core ibm branded think pad before they sold to Lenovo and use it for legacy midi software and it still runs like a champ. Also my brothers service station still all use old single core Lenovo laptops as Obd diagnostic tools as they just work and dont need anything more powerfull. There is still a big market for old computers for legacy machinery and diagnostic purposes that isnt compatible with modern systems . Hell upto 2021 the entire United States minute man nuclear misled system was running on old 1970s computers using 8inch floppy discs , sounds mad but it worked and did its job and was completely secure . *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index