! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

p4 screen scewed? - Page 2/3

Subject: p4 screen scewed?
« <> »
mok214 19.01.16 - 06:35pm

@ iminuru - 17.01.16 - 12:54am
1 question please. is there a 32 bit version of Win-10?

Yes. * +

mok214 19.01.16 - 06:36pm

@ norega - 17.01.16 - 03:30pm
Facepalm.gif it makes no difference at all .

That's a load of crap, there is a huge difference. * +

bbyboyx 20.01.16 - 07:58pm
Ive forgotten how to install windows xp lol * +

norega 20.01.16 - 09:58pm

@ mok214 - 19.01.16 - 06:36pm
That's a load of crap, there is a huge difference.

You talk bulls**t in general and have been given bulls**t advise in the tech forum over and over again . * +

norega 20.01.16 - 09:59pm
No one listen to anything mok says he hasnt a clue about anything and its been proven over and over again , hes full of bulls**t and a liar * +

nosfratu 23.01.16 - 10:47am
Installing a new os on any type of pc irrespective whether its an p4 or a i3 or not should and can not make your screen turn scew it should also not be the drivers... Try fiddeling with your monitor buttons. I had a old 20 crt monitor that I had to callibrate often as its been very old even had a pink blotch on the top of the screen that was from a speaker standing ontop the monitor and the magnet screwed up the screen. By the way that monitor is still working I recently build a pc out of spare parts for my brothers inlaws kids for them to play games on nothing majar just threw mame32 and sega emulators on there keeps them occupied for hours and off their dads pc, tablets and phones lol. And by the way I'm running win10 on an older HP 625 laptop that came with XP and I haven't had any problems not even with drivers or screen quality. Only problem I had was when I downloaded the latest vlc media player on it my AV and anti malware both flagged it as a virus so I had to install it from an old pc format disc so running an older version. I have since on my pc and 3 other pc's gotten the same error from vlc so means its on their server that's a problem. * +

s.mcclel 24.01.16 - 03:58pm
Like I said.....not a software issue but more than likely to be a capacitor or resistor within the monitor itself. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index