! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

wierd win7 bugs or hardware prob? - Page 2/3

Subject: wierd win7 bugs or hardware prob?
« <> »
john_163 14.03.15 - 02:49pm
man i dnt wana reinstall cry i have no hd to backup any of my stufs..will window repair help n how do i get that repair option??? also could it be ram problem? or gpu drivers?..il unistall gpu drivers n update if its gone * +

john_163 14.03.15 - 04:24pm
prayer.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjXvMcsChawfeature=youtu.be

see the video iv uploaded
* +

john_163 14.03.15 - 05:12pm
ok i uninstalld amd gpu drivers...its gone...installd the same drivers again..its back...changed refresh rate to 60 from 75..its normal now...hmm..so this is coz of the refresh rate?..coz iv always used 75 hz with 1440 x 900 res neva had this prob..also on 60hz the display isnt clear..how do i fix that * +

newt182 14.03.15 - 10:58pm

@ john_163 - 14.03.15 - 02:49pm
man i dnt wana reinstall cry i have no hd to backup any of my stufs..will window repair help n how do i get that repair option??? also could it be ram problem? or gpu drivers?..il unistall gpu drivers n update if its gone

You wont need to back anything up if you reinstall the right way. Just boot from disk, select the same drive that Windows is already installed on to install the new Windows on. Do not format or delete anything. You will get a message saying that if there is an old Windows OS on the drive it will be moved to C: windows.old

Then just browse windows.old for your old files and move them to your new install.

You will need to do a 'clean up' on the drive to remove windows.old when you have finished. * +

asurreym 15.03.15 - 10:52am
My bros laptop did not come with a installation disk n he did not make a rescue disk and the recovery partition on the hdd is corrupted, apart from ordering a rescue disk from hp or buying a new os what can I do? I can't even get up the advanced user option or get into safe mode or command prompt, when I go to start up repair it says loading windows then goes to a blank blue background screen with a cursor and does nothing else * +

john_163 15.03.15 - 02:41pm
do clean install...but do on the same drive so u can get all ur data..or get a new hd 160 install wondows der n see if ur old hd is good * +

john_163 15.03.15 - 02:44pm
newt182@ can i copy paste the program file x86 folder n other folder on to my new imstalld os in that same drive from old.windows? wil all the programs n app work? coz i cnt do any backup for data 60 gb free an 3 gb free on d n g drive while 127 gb free on c drive * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index