! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Win-7 fans out of Luck - Page 2/4

Subject: Win-7 fans out of Luck
« <> »
alvar89 7.11.14 - 02:52pm
Tried the windows 10 preview and liked it alot. Wont be a problem for me losing 7 as im running 8.1 allready. Only downside will be the matured stability 7 has over 8. For some reason i can only flash roms on my lg on my second pc with windows 7. Windows 8.1 just fails due to the background fideling with permissions without asking and even under administrator rights. * +

nobyboy 8.11.14 - 03:47pm
if i get windows 10, what happens to my windows 8.1? can i use it on another pc
* +

mok214 8.11.14 - 08:15pm
Microsoft user agreement states that the copy of Windows you bought is just a license to use it on the PC you originally installed it on.
But in real life, they have no problem with you using it on another PC at your home. But if you take it to work and tell your boss to use it on the company computers, you will owe Microsoft your first born. Blink3.gif * +

banbury 8.11.14 - 11:18pm
this is no surprise, anybody who knows anything at all about computers knew this was coming, after all windows 8 has been around for 2 years, even though it only seems like yesterday. * +

iminuru 17.01.15 - 09:40am
Microsoft Ends Windows 7 Mainstream Support, http://goo.gl/QVJaCg * +

mok214 20.01.15 - 12:10am
It has not ended, I just downloaded some updates that I forgot to check for last week. * +

oldskoolm 22.01.15 - 01:27am
if they do that they can jog on il get myself a mac windows 7 is the best iv used had vista thats on par with windows 8 i h8td vista tried windows 8 be a massive own goal by microsoft if they go ahead n do it * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index