! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

camera digital slr canon vs nikon - Page 2/6

Subject: camera digital slr canon vs nikon
« <> »
d14nova 13.08.14 - 10:37pm
just want take better pic and unique pic, some my friends recomend to buy nikon D3100 or D5100 to get detail and unique pic and canon eos 60D to get good pic for moving object in entry level dslr, some said sony alpha not disappointed. * +

norega 14.08.14 - 04:42pm
Stay away from entry level nikon d3*** d5*** etc as they are gimped without a focus motor , 60d is my back up camera it is semi pro and a great bit of kit if you can afford it . 600d is also a good camera for a bigginer * +

mok214 15.08.14 - 02:49am
If you just have to have a focus motor, you might be best off using your point and shoot smartphone. Lol.gif * +

norega 15.08.14 - 07:43am
Focus motor in the camera body means more choice of lenses and fast focus speed which is essential if shooting fast action. Lenses will not meter either on bodys without the motor . Trust me i hqve bwwn shooting for years and if you ate serious about your photography then a camera with a built in fcos motor in body is essential . And no one uses cr*ppy phone cameras to take great pictures . I have a iphone 5 and never use the camera as it sux as* like all phone cameras . * +

mok214 15.08.14 - 09:29am
I have a bag of lenses from my DSLR days which are compatible with good digital cameras, and my fast focus is the outer ring, fine focus is the inner ring.
BTW, digital zoom leads to moire. * +

norega 15.08.14 - 03:04pm
What do you even understand what you just wrote ? so you have a bag of lenese just sitting around liar You cant manual focus a fast moving scene like say football or motor racing etc its just not possible and a focus motor in body does it faster and tracks better and meters better than those lenses with it built in . * +

mok214 15.08.14 - 10:33pm
SLR is Single Lens Reflex. I accidentally put the d in front of it which means Digital Single Lense Reflex, which is what I use now.
Oh come on, that's what preset markers and proper planning is for. Look a the professionals that make a living in media photography, they still use the same type of equipment I do. Not that I am a pro, I just took a few classes at the Army Recreation Center. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index