! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

good space gps - Page 2/2

Subject: good space gps
« <
4juice 2.02.14 - 07:00am
What flight mode have got to do with wifi on planes? Lol Flight mode is just a term use to kill all connection for the phone, not really mean for use on flights haha. Nah bigscoop, i like to see earth from above. The onboard map on the plane seats are sometimes inaccurate and too small in scale for me. * +

acidized 2.02.14 - 02:51pm
Or you could just jump out of the plane for a real better view. cheers.gif * +

4juice 2.02.14 - 03:42pm
That is so funny, i actually giggled. * +

bigscoop 2.02.14 - 04:24pm

@ 4juice - 2.02.14 - 07:00am
What flight mode have got to do with wifi on planes? Lol Flight mode is just a term use to kill all connection for the phone, not really mean for use on flights haha. Nah bigscoop, i like to see earth from above. The onboard map on the plane seats are sometimes inaccurate and too small in scale for me.

lol.gif well its quite relevant really if you wanting to use wifi of a plane and if they only allow you to use your phone in flight mode with a little aeroplane symbol ,if your phone disabled wifi in in that mode you cannot use the plane's wifi cry.gif * +

phemzask 2.02.14 - 05:14pm

@ bigscoop - 2.02.14 - 04:35am
doesn't fllight mode disable wifi in phones ??? I know you can get round it in nokia symbian as in offline it will just query if you want to use wifi in offline mode , in the new nokia lumias all connections are disabled in flight mode .....

4juice is prob doing some event and he wants to cheat! ,but his long distance walk gps stats is going show average walk speeds of 500 mphlol.gif

Yeah, but you can turn all connections back on except cellular whilst in airplane mode. * +

4juice 2.02.14 - 07:46pm

@ bigscoop - 2.02.14 - 04:24pm
lol well its quite relevant really if you wanting to use wifi of a plane and if they only allow you to use your phone in flight mode with a little aeroplane symbol ,if your phone disabled wifi in in that mode you cannot use the plane's wifi cry

I get your pun now lol.gif I hardly switch off my electronic devices after watching an episode of Mythbusters where they show that it took around 500 phones being use simultaneously to actually affect the plane's (all those needle readings) operation. * +

mok214 3.02.14 - 12:01am
I had a friend do a parachute drop with a Garmin GPS, it said he was at ground level when he was around 200 meters from the ground. Grin.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index