! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Window Xp vs Window 7 - Page 2/3

Subject: Window Xp vs Window 7
« <> »
laris02 9.09.13 - 08:55am
i dont know what problems you do encounter, but windows xp just sucks donkeys balls compared. not even after a year passes and xp cant work properly. win7 seems to have solved that problem. * +

digix2 9.09.13 - 12:48pm
windows xp and vista has reached its END (lo) * +

abott 9.09.13 - 04:06pm
was on XP until last year and actually never had serious problems with it, am on 7 now and not much has changed, yes there's performance improvements and all but for the average user it doesn't really make a difference imo * +

akramwap 9.09.13 - 06:16pm
let me say shortly.... If ur RAM is slow , win Xp is the best , but if ur RAM above 2g win 7 is the best... Beside alot of good options exists in Win 7 book so win 7 is best in my opinion * +

newt182 9.09.13 - 07:46pm
Win 7 is better than XP in just about every way. XP is old and outdated. Applications will not be made to support XP in the future as it will be pointless and a waste of money. There will be security issues as hackers will know that once MS stops supporting the OS they can exploit vulnerabilities and no one will be there to patch the exploits. XP is redundant. XP is DEAD. * +

starlight 9.09.13 - 09:22pm
soon 7 can be pr*nounced dead being that its successor, windows 8 is long time here. it is already becoming redundant.. so if the end of support is all that takes to make a system dead, i'd be worried, especially seeing the metro direction microsoft is headed to. i say both windows 7 and xp are decent systems for programming under and neither should be tossed away that easily. infact, most of the windows api dates from windows 2000 professional, even it had possibilities for aero like experienc * +

newt182 9.09.13 - 11:18pm
Windows 7 is supported until January 14, 2020. There is pretty much no difference between Win 7 and 8 when using Start is back.. You NEVER see Metro while using Win 8 unless you navigate there yourself. Everything works the same as Win 7. XP is very different to Vista, Win7 and Win 8, whereas the last 3 are all very similar. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index