! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

picture size - Page 2/5

Subject: picture size
« <> »
urvoice1 26.03.12 - 06:16pm

@ rubylee - 26.03.12 - 11:32am
are these all downloads

what program do you normally use to view pictures ? * +

jupiter2 26.03.12 - 06:27pm
@ruby... If printed output size is what u are talking about then when u press the Print command, it might show u a print window... In that window, you'll find the option of customizing the output size, number of copies etc..... But if you want to adjust the image resolution only, then right click the photo and select EDIT or open with Paint.... Now from paint's menu, u can adjust the size u want.... * +

rubylee 26.03.12 - 06:33pm
I have a Kodak printer I am using windows 7 what I am wanting to know is say I want to print something to the size I want do I have to have a app say I'm wanting to alter the size if a photo to my size how do I do it because I'm completely lost * +

kazannts 26.03.12 - 07:29pm
ok x if you wanted to print 1pic on lets say half an a4 page, then the default viewer will do that. its got lots of options depending on paper size and printer * +

jupiter2 26.03.12 - 07:32pm
@ruby... OK, just read what I said earlier... And if u want to resize your photos according to your prefered paper size, then use inch or cm while resizing instead of pixels.... Better, u use Photoshop for that if its already installed.... Btw, u used to have a canon printer right?....... * +

rubylee 26.03.12 - 08:32pm
Thats right Jupiter I did I have not PhotoShop is Nero any good to use by any chance * +

jupiter2 27.03.12 - 03:45am
Your question is not clear at all.... Follow what I say..... Right click on the picture and select EDIT command... It will take the picture inside Paint window... Now click the menu in upper left corner and keep your mouse on PRINT, go to the right panel and select the PAGE SETUP... U will see a window, click the size option and choose the paper size u want and press OK.... Now in the same process, again go to menu, print and click PRINT PREVIEW, it will show u how your picture is fitted on the * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index