! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

power on password - Page 2/2

Subject: power on password
« <
metulj 1.03.12 - 08:31pm

@ 1971efc - 6.02.12 - 06:23pm
its dead easy to bypass and remove administrator passwords without removing batteries and stuff,,,, IF YOU KNOW HOW,, all you need is a special disk with a little known program on it ha ha ha

is that a fact or it is just your imagination cos of lack of proper knowledge ???i use HP EliteBook 6930p/yes, i know its a bit old, but works just perfect!/ and its pretty much good secured, i dare to bet that you cant enter my system even if i give you correct administrator password !!! you know, its possible to lock hard drive for example, or even locking combination MBD+HDD... which means you can even remove board battery and all you would be able to do with it, to put it back and start to c * +

metulj 1.03.12 - 08:34pm
and then you start to cry, as theres is NO WAY to enter system... now tell me.. is it still that easy ? i guess not, when someone locks PC properly... idea oh and BTW, you can even put the d*mn hard drive into another PC. you still wont be able to enter system, you wont be able even to read ANY file from my hard drive * +

spliff10 1.03.12 - 08:40pm

@ gaz4eng - 1.02.12 - 04:43pm
turn the power off and reset the cmos, should be a jumper switch next to the battery on the motherboard, if u cant find it pop the battery out for 30 secs, u'll need to go thru ur settings again but the password will be gone

Dude that don't work just tryd it now the battery on the motherboard cnt be removed plz help mine is an acer aspire 5315 * +

newt182 1.03.12 - 10:01pm

@ patrik09 - 4.02.12 - 06:54pm
Ask the person you stole it from for the password

Have you tried this yet? If you know the person you stole it from, you could send them a message on FB or something and ask them for the password. * +

kr1shna 2.03.12 - 01:53am
Try 12345 lol * +

mok214 2.03.12 - 03:36pm
Next time steal a computer from a numpty who doesn't use passwords , or at least uses easy to guess passwords . *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index