! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

rAge LAN in RSA - Page 2/3

Subject: rAge LAN in RSA
« <> »
phly_kid 3.10.11 - 02:16pm
hmm... interesting. had come across it before but didnt pay much attention to it. now i'm a abit clued up. Thanks * +

daorry 4.10.11 - 01:31am
Cool beans I hope u come right? where in sa do u stay? * +

phly_kid 4.10.11 - 09:34am
i'm in joburg. At first i though it was simple wi-fi kinda hookup but i see therez gizmoz and gadgets involved. I still want to go to rage one day and kick as* - even though at the moment i suck at games - its one of the things in my bucketlist. * +

daorry 4.10.11 - 11:04am
lmao just went 2 the expo hey..... the wug is not that hard 2set up.. just get onto the irc jwag talk 2 the adims and stuff u will come right. * +

phly_kid 4.10.11 - 11:15am
I reckon gaming is somewhat dead here in SA, in the UK they can hardly wait for new games and the online/multiplayer part of the games is very varied but in SA either we tried catching up and gave up or if they exist they very much underground. * +

phemzask 4.10.11 - 12:04pm
new games r xpensive in SA! Phly_kid mst games r pirated elimanting the feature of online game! The most ridiculous thng in the world is hw currencies r nt the same, economics is stupid! * +

phly_kid 4.10.11 - 12:54pm
Thats the thing, games are so pricey that gaming in SA can hardly take over. there used to be a few that used to game in the olden days before broadband i dont even know how they managed online gaming, maybe Lan gaming. I remember i used to buy NAG mag which was way ahead of its time and most of the games would not even run on my system and i'd just sigh and watch trailers of upcoming games instead * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index