! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tired of Red Beam Mouse?? - Page 2/13

Subject: Tired of Red Beam Mouse??
« <> »
edit.or 18.06.11 - 03:30pm
i like the part where it sais 'increased accuracy' chin ... also,my mouse can work picked off from the surface,in the air,but only slightly away... soooo,i guess replacing the led with infrared will increase this distance limit? * +

jupiter2 18.06.11 - 04:05pm
IR has longer wavelength than visible red light allowing it to be more powerful than the red LED... And it also ensures better surface readability comparing to the normal red light, resulting more accuracy... But it all dependents on the sensor camera of the mouse... Some cheap mouse sensors are not responsive to IR, coz I found my old logitech not working with IR LED's... * +

jupiter2 18.06.11 - 04:06pm
dependents=depends * +

krisp 18.06.11 - 04:16pm
very interesting, keep up the experiments pw! * +

mok214 18.06.11 - 04:28pm
Erm , how did you go about replacing that little ccd for one that detects infrared light ? And would it not have been easier to shell out money for a laser mouse ? Actually you left too many holes in your story to be believed . * +

jupiter2 18.06.11 - 04:42pm
@mok... Do think I'm here to tell stories?....... And when had I told u to change the sensor?... I said about changing the Light Emitting Diode, not the sensor... And about your last question, read the topic name first..... * +

jupiter2 18.06.11 - 04:45pm
@mok... Tell me which are the holes I left in my story... I shall write a novel for you.... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index