! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Desktop PC - Page 17/18

Subject: Desktop PC
« <> »
alvar89 6.01.23 - 02:34pm
Installed the thermalright contact frame today. Did tests before and after. It did drop a few degrees but also for some reason it saw an oppurtunity to boost up somewhere. It did also bring up the score 500p in cb23 going in loops. It is a consistent 500p and it uses a few less watts also in getting it. Same settings but still some variety. Overall the core temps are much more consistent now than before. All the e cores run basically the same temp also. Easier on those because there more grammed together. Seems like it was a worthwhile investment especially because the thermalright frame is alot cheaper than the grizzly one. Gamers nexus showed that the frames have the same outcome anyway. * +

norega 7.01.23 - 12:32am
Yeah it worked wonders for my system . They are all the same and even the cheap copies on Amazon are just as good and do the job. * +

sisfreak2017 7.01.23 - 03:21pm
The fan in my tablet is a nuisance at times. When it comes on during a Teams meeting they all think I'm blending stuff.

It would be handy to not have to resort to using a headset. * +

alvar89 7.01.23 - 05:58pm
Thats what you get for wanting a computer in a slim form factor. I avoid anything that is low powered and has no proper cooling. Just a good smarphone on the go and a desktop at home. * +

alvar89 7.01.23 - 06:06pm

@ norega - 7.01.23 - 12:32am
Yeah it worked wonders for my system . They are all the same and even the cheap copies on Amazon are just as good and do the job.

experimented with there thermal paste also that they shipped with it. Its the thermalright tf7. Tried the deepcool paste that came with the cooler and also my arctic mx4. all have the same temps to my suprise. maybe my mx 4 is too old have it for 5 years in the drawer. does work all the time tho. * +

sisfreak2017 7.01.23 - 09:12pm

@ alvar89 - 7.01.23 - 05:58pm
Thats what you get for wanting a computer in a slim form factor. I avoid anything that is low powered and has no proper cooling. Just a good smarphone on the go and a desktop at home.

It has to be a windows PC for work. The tablets ok and has i5 n 8gb ram, its just when the fan kicks in. I shall just keep the headset in the backpack and forget about teams using built-in mic. * +

alvar89 8.01.23 - 01:57pm

@ sisfreak2017 - 7.01.23 - 09:12pm
It has to be a windows PC for work. The tablets ok and has i5 n 8gb ram, its just when the fan kicks in. I shall just keep the headset in the backpack and forget about teams using built-in mic.

Maybe you can hook up a external mic only to get away from the sound vibrating in thru the chassi? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index