! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Annoying Hidden Files/Folder - Page 1/1

Subject: Annoying Hidden Files/Folder
Replies: 6 Views: 1385

nuqi 27.09.13 - 01:49pm

Hey, if you want a simple fix to remove the hidden attributes from a flash drive/ hard drive that has been infected by the ozk*.vbs trojan and whatnot here's the command line trick;

Start Run Type CMD Type attrib -r -h -s /s /d f:*

Note: f is the drive letter of the flash you want to work on.

But if your PC is infected the problem will reoccur, the manual removal steps of this trojan are simple. * +

newt182 27.09.13 - 05:27pm
Thanks, but what if I get one of the other many thousands of viruses on my PC, can you post detailed instructions on how to remove each one please.. You know, just in case?

Cheers * +

nuqi 27.09.13 - 06:23pm
Yeah...will do. :) The command should read as follows: attrib -r -h -s /s /d f:

Seems like prodigits is blocking certain characters, the command should finish with a backslash, double quotes an asterisk and finally double quotes. Don't add any spaces. * +

sonicbom 29.09.13 - 08:17am
Their is simpler idea . Y dont u use a paid anti virus. Stop using cracks to activate software nd stop visiting p*rn sites. ?
(rolf) * +

sibz86 29.09.13 - 10:52am
Hello am suffer from kabir virus ,pls suggest good crack for it
* +

iminuru 30.09.13 - 12:01pm
let me tell U my story plz. my cousin asked me to let him use my flash memory. upon returned,, Avira reported some thing ''autorunblocking'' and detected a couple of Trojans. I have alive Parted Magic Cd. I just deleted all those files/folders created on that very day. and everything was ok. I like Avira, It helps verymuch. * +

zoobik68 1.10.13 - 11:37pm
kaspersky internet security and malwarebytes will purge any fkn nasty *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search