! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

youtube ads - Page 1/1

Subject: youtube ads
Replies: 4 Views: 493

critical 28.10.23 - 04:05pm
a few days ago youtube detected my browser was using sum sorta adblocker...and i had no frigging option but to accept their terms ... anyway has anyone got around this...? * +

crail 28.10.23 - 04:28pm
Yes. On android there is an app called YouTube revanced that is ad free. Don't know about pc though * +

stevengw 5.12.23 - 10:49pm
If you are using a desktop computer, you can use Firefox with the add-on uBlock Origin. It's an ongoing battle as YouTube keeps pushing updates that break it, though it's not usually long before it is fixed. * +

critical 6.12.23 - 11:16pm
a week after i had accepted their terms they deleted my account ..... i knew it was coming they been trying to give me strikes for the past 3 months .... they are culling the platform again ... yeh on my other account i noticed the add's wanna play like it pauses for a sec then just plays without adverts ... yeh so all good for now ,, thanks for the input stevengw 2thumbs_up * +

alvar89 14.12.23 - 10:55am
Weird. I only got some annoying popups a few days complaing about the adblock i use. Then it went back normal again. Adblock was even praised by google for helping with spam and spyware with popups. Cant see myself using a web browser without it. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search