! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DVD Burning Question - Page 1/2

Subject: DVD Burning Question
Replies: 9 Views: 984
> »
trunking 8.01.23 - 06:17pm
If I copy the two folders of a DVD video (AUDIO_TS + VIDEO_TS) onto the computer then burn both folders to a blank DVD, giving the blank DVD the name of the copied disc, will the burned DVD play like a normal DVD video? * +

alvar89 8.01.23 - 06:21pm
No. Should rip the video off and create another dvd format or just try some app that does a exact mirror copy. The latter requires 2 drives or making of a image of the disc first. * +

alvar89 8.01.23 - 06:26pm
If i remember right the programs had ways of it ripping the data to the pc and then letting you burn the exact copy again. Used to use imgburn etc * +

sisfreak2017 9.01.23 - 01:45am
Just use a software to do what you're after.

BTW, what are DVDs? * +

alvar89 9.01.23 - 06:59am
Dual Vibrating Di ldoes * +

warded 11.01.23 - 07:01pm
Digital Versatile Disc nerd Noobs often call it digital video disc which is wrong. Movies etc. are DVD Videos. Games and data discs in general are DVD ROMs. Then there are the plus, minus and ram variants, but let's keep it simple here lol (also there exist DVD Audio, but it never got off the ground. ) * +

sisfreak2017 12.01.23 - 01:29pm
Alvar has my permission to clear the planet of pesky DVDs

Use your Chainsaw, Alvar.
chainsaw.gif * +

alvar89 12.01.23 - 03:52pm
Yeah. Death to all optical media. Have not even installed a disc drive in my last 3 pcs. If i need it i have a laptop just for that. Dont even buy games on discs. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search