! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Desktop PC - Page 1/18

Subject: Desktop PC
Replies: 124 Views: 3932
> »
alvar89 14.10.22 - 01:17pm
Anyone who is still hanging out in this dead forum still use desktops or you moved onto other devices? Who is still building there own computers on here? * +

warded 14.10.22 - 01:49pm
I moved to laptops in 2007. Built my last desktop in 2004. * +

warded 14.10.22 - 01:59pm
also i watch youtube and crunchyroll on nintendo switch and use some ''lightweight'' sites on my new nintendo 2ds xl -- from which i'm posting on right now. AND i only have a dumbphone. * +

alvar89 14.10.22 - 02:56pm
Is there a particular reason for you to use a dumbphone? You dont like the lack of security caused by google apps or? * +

alvar89 14.10.22 - 04:42pm
I tried laptops but cant get into using them. I only mess around with computers when im at home so i dont get any advantage of a mobile unit. I like the option to tinker around with the hardware the most on desktops. Using all sorts of different monitors and pheriberals makes them very versatile. Putting a pc together is a very fun thing to do also. Get the best bang for the buck on desktops. Loads of more performance available. No psu limits and no limits on cooling. Tons of options to add storage etc. The list is long lol.gif * +

norega 14.10.22 - 11:18pm
Yeah I still have two desktops one midi tower with a 12700k, 32gb ddr5 ,6tb of nvme storage and a rtx2080 . And a micro tax build with a Ryzen 7700x 32gn ddr5 2tb nvme storage . Have a m1 MacBook Pro also that is an amazing bit of kit and can actually play windows games * +

sisfreak2017 15.10.22 - 06:35am
I have two desktops at home and one laptop and one hybrid laptop/tablet. We do a lot of work training and meetings on Microsoft teams and I prefer to use the desktops for that. My computers are all Dell. The only things I did to the desktops was add extra ram, ssd and card readers .

Everything is win 10 and not compatible for the free 11upgrade.

So 11 can go get fkd! Angry.gif

Is it worth buying a load of new gear if 10 does everything I need? * +

norega 15.10.22 - 09:12am

@ sisfreak2017 - 15.10.22 - 06:35am
I have two desktops at home and one laptop and one hybrid laptop/tablet. We do a lot of work training and meetings on Microsoft teams and I prefer to use the desktops for that. My computers are all Dell. The only things I did to the desktops was add extra ram, ssd and card readers .

Everything is win 10 and not compatible for the free 11upgrade.

So 11 can go get fkd! Angry.gif

Is it worth buying a load of new gear if 10 does everything I need?

If it does what you need then no .there is a work around for windows 11 and pretty easy to do if you do t mind Microsofts spyware * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search