! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Flashdrives Pendrives - Page 1/1

Subject: Flashdrives Pendrives
Replies: 6 Views: 652

missmobi 1.09.22 - 11:10am
I need a reinstall or clean windows iv bin told i can get on amazon or ebay a key with windows already installed i got a 2nd laptop to learn myself so dont no wot softwares on hence why want clean windows im clueless in making my own are they a scam i keep getting mixed answers * +

alvar89 1.09.22 - 12:33pm
Just use microsofts own media creation tool that downloads and installs the current windows on your usb drive. Can use it without registering as long as you like. Still gets updates but cant change theme colors etc. still worth it. I personally just have bought keys from online for around 14usd or so. They work fine and can later be registered without a reinstall on the windows you already installed from ms. * +

warded 1.09.22 - 05:13pm
PROTIP: Avoid ads that claim something is up or tell you to clean your OS. Also stop running .mp3.exe files etc. Not gonna list more things to avoid because i don't have the time nor the patience for that right now. * +

warded 1.09.22 - 05:17pm
PROTIP (2) : Re-installing Windows does not help if you keep failing @ using it in the 1st place. * +

warded 1.09.22 - 05:26pm
Wait a minute... Did MSRT catch you running a non-legit Windows? Hmmm... You should actually take this moment and go try out any free Linux distro. * +

alvar89 2.09.22 - 07:56am
Dont need to run a cracked windows anymore. Can just use a unregistered windows from microsoft itself without any more timers or update blockers. It just functions fully as long as you want now since w10. Think that was a counter move against piracy from microsoft to stop ppl from falling in malware traps etc. * +

missmobi 25.11.22 - 06:51am
Always makes me feel dumb lol *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search