! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeild Farming - Page 1/1

Subject: Yeild Farming
Replies: 3 Views: 872

badapple 21.02.22 - 09:44am
Anyone else yeild farming ? I thought i'd give it a go. Started off with quid.gif250 by the time i had exchanged it from eth to the coins i needed to start farming it was down to quid.gif180 mostly due to the exhorbitant eth gas fees swearing2.gif when you join a yeild farm it costs a '/. of your stake, this could be anything from 2 '/. to 10 '/. depending on which farm you join. I split my remaining stake into 2 farms. one had a 980 '/. return and the other a 840 '/. return. They have been active for 2 weeks. In that time i have already made back quid.gif40 from my initial investment. In another 2 weeks im gonna be in profit thumbs_up.gif all the stuff i'v read on the matter says you will have the maximum growth rate from your farms after 6 weeks. Plan is leave it for 3 months harvest the profit and invest in another farm. Anyone else Yeild farming ? how is it going for you ? *

sisfreak2017 22.02.22 - 10:18am
noo.gif My quid.gif money disappears way too easily as it is.

Good luck on you investmens.goodluck.gif *

tranie 22.03.22 - 08:39am
Ok quick update, farms doing better than expected. I have trebled my initial investment so far. I harvested my profit and put that into two more farms. I'm currently making 28 USD a day profit hyper.gif from 4 farms. I can't say I understand compound interest but I know I like the returns it gives money.gif *

sisfreak2017 25.03.22 - 06:33am
Well done, Badapple.good.gif
We'll all be ok for a borrow soon.money.gifmoney.gifmoney.gifmoney.gifmoney.gifmoney.gif

Compound interest is the good one that the banks usually use as your interest is based on your principal sum, plus the accumulated interest from that sum, rather than just the principal sum.

It's best to use a calculator.

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search