! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Windows 11 - Page 4/4

Subject: Windows 11
« <
john_163 8.08.23 - 11:43pm

@ alvar89 - 8.08.23 - 03:43pm
It was a burden to use. Went back to 10. Atleast 10 is familiar enough to the good ones. Had a ton of anomalies like my gigabyte apps logo showing up ontop of the start button and staying there until i close it. No noticable difference in gaming performance. Some older games work better on 10.

lol.gif il better stick to win 10 for another year, glad didn't purchase ssd, was about to purchase one for installing win 11.. * +

fatal.data 23.08.23 - 07:35pm
I'm a Windows insider and beta tester, Windows 11 is pretty good, it's my favourite since Windows 7. Things are going to change a lot with Windows 11 in the very near future and I predict it's going to divide opinion drastically. Microsoft will be integrating AI into Windows 11 quite heavily, kind of like Amazon's Alexa. They've been introducing AI slowly anyway with the edge browser since they bought chatgpt, and now that they're happy with it's progress they're taking it to the next level with full integration into the operating system. I know you're thinking 'but they already have cortana', well the new AI system makes cortana look ancient and obsolete. The new AI will be called Windows Copilot * +

alvar89 24.08.23 - 07:02pm
i dont like where they are headed. i need a more bare bone os that i control not some assisted bloatware hog limiting my options and selling off my information. More smart technologies for future idiots who cant use there brain. All just to actually study you and sell you crap accordingly. None of this benefits the consumer. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index