! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Windows 11 Controversy Incoming !?? - Page 2/2

Subject: Windows 11 Controversy Incoming !??
« <
flash 16.07.21 - 02:52pm
I upgraded to windows 11 just to installed android applications and I have to down graded back to windows 10 because of video graphic crack up and slower and screen recorder issues and most of my James bond game don't work * +

alvar89 17.07.21 - 05:28pm

@ sisfreak2017 - 8.07.21 - 02:34am
What's wrong with my Windows ME ?proud.gif

You will get visitors slipping in from the back door from all the shady sites you browse on it. Better luck with ms defender on a modern windows. If you unplug the lan cable and just use ms paint to draw your wan k material you will be safe. * +

sisfreak2017 19.07.21 - 01:24am

@ alvar89 - 17.07.21 - 05:28pm
You will get visitors slipping in from the back door from all the shady sites you browse on it. Better luck with ms defender on a modern windows. If you unplug the lan cable and just use ms paint to draw your wan k material you will be safe.

Perhaps there's a spectrum emulator so I can complete Sam Fox strip poker.
lol.gif * +

alvar89 19.07.21 - 08:38am

@ sisfreak2017 - 19.07.21 - 01:24am
Perhaps there's a spectrum emulator so I can complete Sam Fox strip poker.
lol.gif

Realistic game. The woman makes you work for it instead of just handing it over. * +

badapple 31.07.21 - 12:45pm
i tried that TPM setting in my bios, i turned it on and rebooted it made my win 10 unusable, it was ultra slow and kept crashing. I quickly turned it back off. This computer is only about a year old so no chance i'm buying another one nono.gif I have noticed the SSD health is quickly going down, from new it showed 90 '/. health after 1 years use, its showing 75 '/. * +

alvar89 31.07.21 - 08:14pm

@ badapple - 31.07.21 - 12:45pm
i tried that TPM setting in my bios, i turned it on and rebooted it made my win 10 unusable, it was ultra slow and kept crashing. I quickly turned it back off. This computer is only about a year old so no chance i'm buying another one nono.gif I have noticed the SSD health is quickly going down, from new it showed 90 '/. health after 1 years use, its showing 75 '/.

Tpm should be enabled before installing the os so it can encrypt your bootdrive. Enabling it on a existing install is no good. Also it will encrypt your drive if you do a fresh install so i doubt that recovering any data when it fails will be easy.

An ssd should not degrade that fast. I have been using ssd-s since 2010 i think and i have yet to have one fail. I keep all the old ones for extra storage so there constantly in use. My main nvme bootdrive is also 4 years old and no problems. I would not be too vorried about it. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index