! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

windows 8 no audio on laptop - Page 1/2

Subject: windows 8 no audio on laptop
Replies: 13 Views: 2529
> »
vincebal 13.05.20 - 09:55pm
I have a dell inspiron basic laptop using windows 8.its not the fastest laptop but,anyways recently I have started experiencing problems with audio.I use to connect my bluetooth speaker with my laptop and after doing that,the normal audio in my laptop isn't working.I tried installing drivers,it worked for about a week and when I decided to use my 3.5mm earphones using the jack on the laptop,when I was done,the normal audio on the laptop stopped working.all sounds including start up,alerts,video or songs have stopped.can anybody shed some light.

Thank you * +

3mel 14.05.20 - 05:40pm
I'd google speaker problems on Dell laptops, my sister had her speakers give up on her too * +

flash 14.05.20 - 05:41pm
Does the internal speaker work? And when you use a external speaker or speaker box does it work? * +

flash 14.05.20 - 05:44pm
Most Dell laptop speaker always lick and battery too * +

flash 14.05.20 - 05:46pm
It don't have anything to do with windows 7, 8 or 10 Version but the laptop itself * +

gtr1 15.05.20 - 03:37am
If u put laptop on standby with Bluetooth speaker connected it will confuse the machine wen it wakes up. It will try to play from the speaker that's not connected . restart laptop solve problem . * +

flash 15.05.20 - 09:59am
Good * +

vincebal 16.05.20 - 04:22pm
Thanx guys.also I have my laptop always connected to the internet using wifi.so I'm guessing maybe the antivirus along with windows updates could also be causing the problem.I don't ever restart my laptop in a hurry but when I do there's a sht load of updates installing.even so the sound drivers are crossed.so I always end up installing drivers because there's no drivers after this problems happens. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search