! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

text editor - Page 1/1

Subject: text editor
Replies: 6 Views: 1063

d14nova 24.02.18 - 02:45pm
i learn coding to make a website with html,css,php,and java,which ones of the text editor best for my project work.note pad is very standard while out there are sublime text,edit plus,komodo,EM edit plus,idm ultra edit etc.i am using window 10. * +

a.m.d 14.03.18 - 02:00am
I use Notepad++. Has some nice features for coding. * +

usb3.1 14.03.18 - 06:24pm
Notepad++ nod.gif * +

warded 25.03.18 - 04:10pm
gedit on linux. notepad++ on windows. * +

d14nova 3.04.18 - 08:27pm
thanks,after i compared any text editors in free trial,my choice fall in sublime text editor.By the way i almost have finished my web project using html5 and css3,PHP for submit coulumn (paste from w3s),anyone know what function of javascript for web? i am still confusing to mix javasript with my html coding.and mix bootstrap with my coding html and css. * +

sisfreak2017 3.04.18 - 11:32pm
inbox USB3.1 he's a website building nerd * +

d14nova 22.05.18 - 09:20pm
brackets is free and open source,i use it to develop my design web,brackets has a feature live preview to control and check my coding get sooner to find my mistake in coding.i like this stuff.
i build my own CMS on my web because i dont like get problem with copyright of someone else.so i decided to learn web coding to build my ownself.My web is to promote free legal aid for gender issue against violence to woman and children, maybe future i must learn more to develop an application to all ease and soon to get accses my pro bono service.Dont be tired if i always ask,ask and ask to you are of prodi users. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search