! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

booting window 10 - Page 1/1

Subject: booting window 10
Replies: 5 Views: 852

d14nova 21.01.18 - 09:00pm
my window 10 laptop when booting must press any keys to open screen,is that problem or just wrong setting in my laptop? because in was window 8 before update free to window 10 the booting is normal not like that (must press key to open screen).or window 10 is suck,must i back to stay window 8? * +

sisfreak2017 21.01.18 - 09:54pm
?? You mean the login lockscreen where you enter your pin Number to open the desktop , or some black command type text at boot prompting you to press any key?? If the login pin thats normal if the other check in bios that your main drive C is set to first boot. * +

john_163 22.01.18 - 12:22pm
mayb its the login screen then thats normal * +

d14nova 22.01.18 - 01:35pm
means to login pin,i must press key but no command to press key,is that normal? * +

sisfreak2017 23.01.18 - 01:52am
nod.gif yes thats normal it shouldn't say anything apart from time and date ,untill you touch the keyboard then it will prompt for your pin or microsoft account password. * +

d14nova 23.01.18 - 01:39pm
i have to waiting in front screen to press key when restarting to update window.and when i use aomei partion to extend my c disk to restart there is a command 10 second press any key to abort but i must press key to open log password the result my partioned not worked,i dont know the cause is that problem or my application aomei partion is not work in my laptop. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search