! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

LTE-ANDVANCE WITH HUAWEI B315 - Page 1/1

Subject: LTE-ANDVANCE WITH HUAWEI B315
Replies: 3 Views: 467

sphampan 24.10.17 - 01:54am
Hi all

there is this promotion where you can get this for almost free. and I wanna buy it but I really dont know how does its connect into the internet and how do you set it up.

does it use a simcard like a mobile phone or the is something else that i have to buy also to connect the internet. *

3mel 25.10.17 - 07:31am
if it's an internet dongle then yes it will use a simcard and connect as a phone would.

better to buy it as a package dongle and simcard together, other wise the network may treat the dongle as you tethering another device which some networks don't like.
make sure they'll be happy with things before you spend money. *

sphampan 3.11.17 - 09:38pm
this is the device they give you: Huawei B315 *

sisfreak2017 4.11.17 - 04:37am
as already mentioned by mel it uses a simcard to connect to the internet them allows you to connect other wifi devices to its internet connection just like most modern mobiles can do if have a hotspot mode option the device you mention also has Ethernet ports to connect non wifi devices to the internet via Ethernet cables.

Your getting it almost free because they want you to buy their internet rather than their competitors, it will almost certainly be locked to their network to prevent you from using a competitors simcards in it , good news is you can usually buy the unlock code online to allow use of other network simcards .

If have a pc search for app called DC unlocker.dreamy.gif *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search